The House of Parliament will sit in a Central Committee meeting on Wednesday, May 2, 2018.
The Central Committee meeting which was adjourned on Thursday, 26 April 2018, after a presentation by the Minister of Finance on the 2018 Budget, will be reconvened at 14.00 hrs. in the General Assembly Chamber of the House at Wilhelminastraat #1 in Philipsburg. The Council of Ministers will be present.
Four (4) points have been added to the agenda.
The agenda points are:
- Advice regarding the installation and composition of the Permanent and Ad hoc Committees of Parliament
- Advice regarding the installation and composition of the Committees of the Latin American Parliament (Parlatino)
- Approval composition delegation and provisions for Members of Parliament to participate in IPKO and Tripartite in the Hague, the Netherlands from May 29 – June 1, 2018
- Advice concerning Regulation for faction workers of Parliament
- Landsverordening tot vastelling van de begroting van het land Sint Maarten voor het dienstjaar 2018 (Landsverordening begroting 2018) (Zittingsjaar 2017-2018-107) (IS/480/2017-2018 d.d. 21 april 2018)
National Ordinance stipulating the Budget of the Country for the year 2018 (National Ordinance Budget 2018) (Parliamentary Year 2017-2018-107) (IS/480/2017-2018 dated 21 April, 2018)