Committee Country’s Expenditures
In the permanent Committee Country’s Expenditures, the Members of Parliament are very often informed on all reports of the General Audit Chamber. The Members are kept abreast of all financial issues and recommendations directed to the Government. The National Accounting Ordinance is very often the starting point for the handling for this Committee.
1. MP Akeem E. Arrindell
2. MP Sidharth M. Bijlani, Vice Chairman
3. MP Rolando Brison
4. MP Chanel E. Brownbill
5. MP Christophe T. Emmanuel
6. MP Melissa D. Gumbs
7. MP Grisha S. Heyliger-Marten
8. MP William V. Marlin
9. MP George C. Pantophlet, Chairman
10. MP Raeyhon A. Peterson
11. MP Hyacinth L. Richardson
12. MP Angelique J.G. Romou
13. MP Ludmila N.L. de Weever
griffier: A.A. Groen-Gumbs, LL.M.